A true sustainability reporting standard must build on a systematic and complete list of a company’s ecological impacts, a natural capital accounting, as demanded by Dr. Daniel Dahm and United Sustainability already in March 2020. Dynamic materiality that is centered around financial interests, as proposed by the ISSB, is insufficient in this regard.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm is guest on the Austrian TV show “4Gamechangers” by ORF and plus24.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm co-authors the Routledge publication “The Impossibilities of the Circular Economy. Separating Aspirations from Reality”.
- Anna Katharina Meyer and Hannes Matt are penalists of the knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 on the subject of corporate sustainability reporting.
- The knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 publishes Hannes Matt’s paper “Methodological conflicts in the field of corporate sustainability reporting. Current developments and moving forward”.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm opens the event “Sportopia 22 – Das Forum für nachhaltigen Sport”.