Investment principles & financial targets
United Sustainability’s target is to connect all kind of investors with real value assets to realize sustainable infrastructures and the restoration of ecosystems all over the world.
To make this possible, our investment model was designed in a transdisciplinary collaboration with the sciences, and practitioners and experts from finance, corporate and investment law. It is constantly being refined and improved continuously to serve the need for ethical-ecological impact investments and, simultaneously to reduce all investment risks.
Generating truly sustainable impacts, connecting and looping all United Nations Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs), outperforming ESG- compliance and going beyond – towards the regeneration and creation of our common livelihoods and harvesting strong good impacts
- for terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems,
- for a real life and just economic governance,
- for multistakeholder participation,
- for common welfare and societal well-being
are, beside strict ethical risk adjustments, the fundamental criteria for our investment decisions.
In doing so, good socio-economic and environmental impacts are not negative cost factors for financial returns, but contrarily, strengthen the investments through risk reduction, stakeholder involvement and engagement, and thereby, are enabling a strong and resilient risk-return profile.
For all investor groups, United Sustainability offers the opportunity to realize low-risk wealth preservation in the long-term, and to achieve a positive sustainable impact for both, people and planet Earth.
- Providing long-term stable performance and wealth preservation
- via stabilized, risk adjusted cash flows through impact investments in real assets serving basic human needs,
- coated in standardized high-level investment vehicles,
- providing all standards of accounting, reporting and documentation, compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements,
- maximal risk reduction by highly diversified investment portfolios and independency of financial markets risks, volatilities and currencies,
- cooperating with established service providers,
- fulfilling all requests of investors.
Co-operations & service provider
United Sustainability is connected to a broad international network of impact investors, financial intermediaries, and multipliers from the finance industries.
We are working with established providers for financial services, fund management and administration, as well as depository banks, delivering the full range of top-level and state-of-the-art financial services for United Sustainability and its investors.
Globally supported by top-tier depot banks, internationally notable investment banking houses, investment managers, law firms project developers and all kind of technology partners and consultants, we are committed to professional excellence.
Sustainability Zeroline Benchmark
To guarantee real positive impacts and effects of our economic activities, and to ensure the future orientation on base of a strong, restorative understanding of sustainability, we utilize the benchmarking model “Sustainability Zeroline” for the impact measurement of our business activities.
Sustainability Zeroline Benchmark
The Sustainability Zeroline is an impact-based metric and measures the effectiveness of economic activity on the commons of the biogeosphere and anthroposphere.