Building on his dissertation, Daniel Dahm, together with the economist and former member of the “Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung” (German Council of Economic Experts) Dr. Gerhard Scherhorn, describes the subsistence sector in this book as, among other functions, an enabler of employment and an integral component of social cohesion.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm speaks at Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft e.V. event “From growth to transformation: No limits to learning?” about the end of growth and transformative leadership.
- Daniel Dahm at the first World Ethics Forum in Pontresina, Switzerland.
- World Future Council adopts the Pontresina Declaration at the World Future Forum in Pontresina, Swizerland.
- United Sustainability comments on the IFRS Foundations ISSB draft standards for sustainability reporting.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm speaks at “Symposium Kultur der Nachhaltigkeit” at the Donau-Universität Krems.