Anna Katharina Meyer speaks at “Aktionstage Nachhaltigkeit” of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ). In her presentation, Meyer talks about, among other things, how GIZ could practically apply the concepts of efficiency, consistency and sufficiency in procurement. She also reflects critically on the concepts and their lack of ability to address ecological boundaries.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm is guest on the Austrian TV show „4Gamechangers“ by ORF and plus24.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm co-authors the Routledge publication „The Impossibilities of the Circular Economy. Separating Aspirations from Reality“.
- Anna Katharina Meyer and Hannes Matt are penalists of the knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 on the subject of corporate sustainability reporting.
- The knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 publishes Hannes Matt’s paper „Methodological conflicts in the field of corporate sustainability reporting. Current developments and moving forward“.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm opens the event „Sportopia 22 – Das Forum für nachhaltigen Sport“.