He argues here for a new economic governance that directs people’s innovative power towards more sustainability (‚Lebensdienlichkeit‘), towards strengthening the real economy and the commons, and towards cultivating our quality of life instead of being unidimensionally focused on financial profit maximization.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm is guest on the Austrian TV show „4Gamechangers“ by ORF and plus24.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm co-authors the Routledge publication „The Impossibilities of the Circular Economy. Separating Aspirations from Reality“.
- Anna Katharina Meyer and Hannes Matt are penalists of the knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 on the subject of corporate sustainability reporting.
- The knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 publishes Hannes Matt’s paper „Methodological conflicts in the field of corporate sustainability reporting. Current developments and moving forward“.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm opens the event „Sportopia 22 – Das Forum für nachhaltigen Sport“.