|Envisioned ecological benefits are i.a.
- restoration of the planetary biocapacity and bio productivity,
- CO2-sequestration and climate protection,
- balancing geo-chemical flows,
- regenerating soils and landscape restoration,
- saving biological, genetical and functional biodiversity,
- strengthening terrestrial, maritime and aquatic food chains and ecosystems,
- establishing ecological business and investment principles.
|Envisioned socio-economic benefits are i.a.
- renewable energy and clean water supply,
- health and education facilities,
- infrastructures for agro-ecological (organic) farming and sustainable forestry,
- food supply and safety,
- empowerment of local and regional economies,
- strengthening democratic stakeholder ownership and self-sufficiency.