On the occasion of the Einstein Year 2005, Dr. Daniel Dahm, Dr. Hans-Peter Dürr and Rudolf zur Lippe wrote the Potsdam Manifesto and the Potsdam Memorandum. It bridges quantum physics, ecology and philosophy and shows that diversity, difference and change are evolutionary principles of our living world. In December 2021, it has been published in second edition and as public commons by oekom.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm is guest on the Austrian TV show „4Gamechangers“ by ORF and plus24.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm co-authors the Routledge publication „The Impossibilities of the Circular Economy. Separating Aspirations from Reality“.
- Anna Katharina Meyer and Hannes Matt are penalists of the knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 on the subject of corporate sustainability reporting.
- The knowledge cities world summit conference KCWS 2022 publishes Hannes Matt’s paper „Methodological conflicts in the field of corporate sustainability reporting. Current developments and moving forward“.
- Dr. Daniel Dahm opens the event „Sportopia 22 – Das Forum für nachhaltigen Sport“.